Item – Vintage Omega Geneve Watch Date w/ Band Cal 1012 1964 166.0191
- top – gold colored 20 microns
- back – stainless steel
- signed crown
- gold colored crown cap is missing
- condition – shows some wear
- marked 166.0191 366.0835
- case gasket needs to be replaced
Movement – Omega automatic
- jewels – 23
- model number – 1012
- serial number – 38874054
- not checked for accuracy
- no service history
- needs serviced
- selling it as is
Crystal – plastic, original, signed Omega
Dial – good original
- 42mm long
- 36mm wide not including the crown
- material – gold plate
- condition – used, shows wear
- size – small, fits 6 3/4″ wrist
- Complete payment must be made within two days of the close of the auction.
- If not paid in time, EBay will be contacted and you will be reported as a non-paying bidder.
- Payment can be made through PayPal.
- Please bid only if you intend to purchase this item.
- Domestic shipping rates are $7.99 via USPS priority mail.
- International shipping rates are $59.99 via USPS express mail. Please note the cost of shipping has increased. PayPal requires tracking on all international packages. USPS Express Mail is the only way tracking is available for international shipments. Please wait to pay for items won until I send the invoice.
- I am sorry but I will no longer be shipping to any address in France or Vietnam.
- Shipping rates will vary with any changes from the standard shipping such as insurance, air mail, etc.
- We are not responsible for any delays due to your country’s custom offices.
- Please do not ask us to break any custom laws. I will not risk my business by falsifying any information.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
PA residents will need to pay 6% sales tax or provide PA tax exempt number.