‘Namami Gange’ programme to commence today with the launch of 231 projects relating to Ganga rejuvenation simultaneously at 104 locations across five river basin states- Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal.
- Beach Party Umbrellas Sage Green – Ceiling Fan Skin Kit fits most 52 inch fans (FAN and BLADES NOT INCLUDED)
- Obvious Statement Is Onions.
- Lightning Put the Devils on the Verge of Elimination
- This Is 9-year-old Joshua
- Country Brook Petz | Deluxe Hawaiian Dog Collar (Royal Blue, Extra Large)
- I’m Trying To Smile But Tomorrow Is Monday
- In Hurricane Michael’s Wake, Travel Remains Snarled
- ‘We Need Answers’: Hurricane Michael Leaves Florida Residents Desperate for Aid
- Making the Most of Your Technology During Hurricane Florence
- Review: ‘Black Lightning’ Is Pulp With a Purpose
- The Hurricanes, and Climate-Change Questions, Keep Coming. Yes, They’re Linked.
- Grasping at straw men: Desperate Harry Reid invokes Koch Brothers in #RaiseTheWage demand
- Sayan Siberian Chaga Mushroom Loose Tea with Oregano – Exclusive Blend of Raw and Extract Powder, 4 Oz Wild Harvested and Caffeine Free
- That is one Bad to the bone bird
- ‘No Word From My Son’: Dozens Still Missing as Hurricane Michael Death Toll Rises
- The Hurricane Holdouts Who Never Leave Now Face a ‘Monster’ Storm
- Feeling Claustrophobic?
- Hospitals Pummeled by Hurricane Michael Scramble to Evacuate Patients
- Rob Lowe: Waiting for Obama to ‘explain the disaster the world has become’
- Humans Are Making Hurricanes Worse. Here’s How.
- I Don’t See Any Beautiful Girl…
- See Neighbors Rescue a Couple Trapped by Hurricane Michael
- He Made A New Best Friend…
- Mouse Pad – Palm Coconut Sunset Tropical Nature Tree Exotic
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts – Cheat Sheet
- Low-Carb Diets May Work By Boosting Calorie Burn November 14, 2018People placed on a low-carb, high-fat diet burned more daily calories, versus those given high-carb meals in a recent study.
- Science Again Says Spanking Hurts Kids Long Term November 14, 2018The American Academy of Pediatrics says new evidence and research not only show that spanking affects a child’s brain development and increases aggression in young children as they get older, but that it isn’t a good way to teach children responsibility and self-control.
- All That Social Media May Boost Loneliness November 14, 2018Limiting your use of Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram to 30 minutes total or less per day results in reductions in depression and loneliness, especially for people who were moderately depressed to start with, researchers say.
- Teen Obesity, Later Pancreatic Cancer Risk Linked? November 14, 2018Your odds of getting pancreatic cancer can quadruple if you’re obese as a teen, researchers have found. But it’s still rare, and even with increased odds, the likelihood of getting the disease is small.
- Juul Withdraws Most Flavored E-Cigs From Market November 13, 2018Earlier in November, media reports suggested that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration would soon ban sales of most flavored electronic cigarettes in retail stores and gas stations across the United States.
- CDC Continues Polio-Like Illness Probe, Cases Rise November 13, 2018The CDC still hasn't figured out what is causing AFM, which typically leads to weakness in the arms and legs.
- How Your Mother's Love Life May Affect Your Own November 13, 2018People whose mothers who had more marriages or lived with more romantic partners were likely to follow the same path, a new study found.
- Losartan Latest BP Drug Recalled for Contamination November 13, 2018NDEA is found naturally in certain foods, drinking water, air pollution, and industrial processes, and it may cause cancer, according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
- Even the 'Still Overweight' Benefit from Exercise November 13, 2018People who are obese-but-fit have lower resting pulse rates, less body fat, higher lean muscle mass and better heart function than those who are obese and don't regularly exercise, a new study confirms.
- Many Pharmacies Don't Follow Opioid Antidote Law November 13, 2018Many pharmacies need to be taught about the law that allows them to give out the opioid antidote naloxone without a prescription, a new study found.