Despite the Jammu and Kashmir government’s claim for immunity from criminal prosecution to police officers compelled to use fire power to fatal ends in the line of duty, the Supreme Court on Tuesday
- Many Pets Were Just Exhausted After Dat
- WHAT'S HAPPENING: Hurricane Michael Hits Florida, Georgia
- Undercover Lyft with Chance the Rapper
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way!!!
- For a Struggling Oyster Town, Hurricane Michael May Be One Misery Too Many
- Sayan Siberian All Day Set Instant Chaga Mushroom Tea, Pack of 3 Daily Tablets (90 Pcs) – Wild-Harvested, Premium Blend – Natural Antioxidant Tea for Immune Heart Health and Inflammation Reduction
- College Conservative
- Michael Intensifies Into Category 3 Hurricane: NHC
- Kevin Hart The Hell
- Hurricane Michael Little Changed in Strength: NHC
- Shrieking Wind and Shuddering Glass: Hurricane Michael Arrives With a Punch
- What Happens With Scrap Metal Meets Pop Culture? Amazing Art That You Need. Now.
- A Small Town Braces for Another Storm
- If Anyone Asks You What Florida Is Like…
- Where’d You Hear That? A Rumor Mill Churns Amid Hurricane Michael’s Rubble
- I Am Being Blackmailed For Cat Food
- The Most Intense Hurricanes to Hit the United States
- Banking operations nation wide hit by strike
- Powerful Hurricane Approaches Florida
- ‘We Need Answers’: Hurricane Michael Leaves Florida Residents Desperate for Aid
- In Hurricane Michael’s Wake, Travel Remains Snarled
- Am I the only one this happens to?
- ‘No Word From My Son’: Dozens Still Missing as Hurricane Michael Death Toll Rises
- How I roll
- The Hurricanes, and Climate-Change Questions, Keep Coming. Yes, They’re Linked.
- Protective Use of Antivirals Cuts New HIV Cases October 18, 2018In a study of gay men who did not have HIV who were given antiviral drugs protectively, the number of new HIV infections fell from 295 cases in the year before the program rollout to 221 cases the year after.
- Study: Skin Creams May Be OK During Radiation October 18, 2018Contrary to the usual advice, a new study has found that, unless applied very heavily, skin creams did not raise the radiation dose to the skin during cancer treatment.
- 3-Drug Therapy Might Be Cystic Fibrosis Advance October 18, 2018In what researchers call “a breakthrough,” two clinical trials have found that two different three-drug treatment plans could help 90 percent of people with cystic fibrosis. “It’s not a cure,” said one of the lead researchers. “But it could be game-changing.”
- Self-Control Key to Weight Loss, Brain Scans Show October 18, 2018Brain scans reveal that people who are better at losing weight have more activity in regions of the brain associated with self-control, a small new study reports.
- FDA Panel OKs Stronger Opioid Despite Concerns October 18, 2018The company says there's a need for opioid pain medicines that don't require swallowing, because some patients have difficulty taking oral medication and may not have access to IV opioids. The FDA had earlier flagged two safety concerns.
- Experts Sound Warning About 'Baby Boxes' October 18, 2018There's no proof that cardboard baby reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), and they may pose other risks, British researchers said this week, concerns that are shared by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Preeclampsia Tied to Tripling of Dementia Later October 18, 2018Women with a history of preeclampsia were 3.4 times more likely to suffer from vascular dementia later in life, researchers have found. This form of dementia is triggered by impaired blood flow in the brain.
- Don't Want Rosacea? Drinking Coffee Might Help October 17, 2018New research appears to challenge longstanding wisdom that those who struggle with rosacea should avoid both caffeine and hot drinks of any kind.
- Report: Burger Chains' Antibiotics Plans Flawed October 17, 2018Only two burger chains in the U.S. earn top marks for avoiding ground beef pumped full of antibiotics, according to a new report issued by a group of environmental and consumer groups. Shake Shack and Burger Fi both earned A’s while nearly all other major burger chains failed.
- Drug-resistant Salmonella Hits Dozens Across U.S. October 17, 2018The agency is not yet advising consumers to stop eating chicken but urges anyone who does to make sure it is properly cooked. Illnesses began in January, and the most recent case was confirmed in September.