In another first for RSS, its Goa unit led by Subhash Velingkar, who was sacked as the state chief late on Tuesday, revolted further and formed the Goa RSS ‘prant’ on Thursday evening which will function independently and “directly report to RSS headquarters Nagpur”.
- Why Hurricane Michael’s Power Caught Forecasters Off Guard
- She Had No Idea Why She Was Being Pulled Over, But Then The Cop Gave Her This
- Proctor Could Return for Hurricanes' Semifinal Against Crusaders
- As the Winds Come, Towns in Hurricane Florence’s Path Fear the Floods
- Missouri Dem who hoped for Trump’s assassination won’t resign, wants ‘respect’
- Trump Views ‘Total Devastation’ From Hurricane Michael
- When Dr. Seuss Explains Pregnancy
- College Daughter Daycare…
- jabba the hill
- GST bill in Lok Sabha today; smooth sailing likely – Times of India
- Hurricane Harvey Passed Over, but These Fish Kept Making Babies
- Bad Luck Brian
- Are You Preparing for Hurricane Florence? We Want to Hear From You
- First World Problems
- The Latest: J.T. Miller Traded to Vancouver
- Scumbag Steve
- Devastated North Carolina Town Still Reeling From Florence
- That Time When Daenerys Was So Unimpressed…
- Hurricanes Survive Tough Bulls Test to Make Super Rugby Semis
- Catastrophic Rain Predicted as Hurricane Moves Toward Carolinas
- Tips for Travelers Affected by Hurricane Florence
- At 103,' Hurricane' Hawkins Takes Titles at US Senior Games
- Look Out, a Ballet Hurricane Has Made Landfall
- The Price of Fleeing Hurricane Michael: ‘We Are Going to Be Financially Devastated’
- Hurricane Michael: The Damage in Pictures
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- Flying Insects in Hospitals Carry 'Superbug' Germs June 21, 2019Researchers collected nearly 20,000 flies, aphids, ants, wasps, bees and moths at seven hospitals in England over 18 months, and found that almost 9 in 10 insects had potentially harmful bacteria on or in their bodies.
- Still Too Much Processed Meat, Too Little Fish in U.S. Diet June 21, 2019The top five types of processed meats consumed in 2015-2016 were: luncheon meat (39%), sausage (24%), hot dogs (9%), ham (9%) and bacon (5%).
- High Arsenic Levels Found in 2 Bottled Water Brands June 21, 2019The Center for Environmental Health in California found that the brands Penafiel, owned by Keurig Dr Pepper, and Starkey, owned by Whole Foods, contain levels of arsenic that are higher than tap water and violate California guidelines, USA Today reported.
- Cancer Survivors May Have Lower Odds for Dementia June 21, 2019The findings support the theory that some of the biological processes that contribute to cancer may actually protect against dementia. But, what are those mechanisms?
- Few Pregnant Women Get Right Amount of Nutrients June 21, 2019Some are taking higher levels of nutrients than is healthy, the study finds. And.almost all are eating too much salt.
- 10 Questions for Common June 21, 2019Award-winning actor and musician Common answers questions about love, family, health, and what he likes most about acting.
- Chris Hemsworth Is an Everyday Superhero June 21, 2019“Thor” star Chris Hemsworth talks about fitness, family, anxiety, and why every child deserves the type of support, care, and love that he got from his parents.
- Norovirus Fears Stir Recall of Frozen Blackberries June 21, 2019The products under recall include 16-ounce bags of berries sold at Walmart as Great Value Frozen Blackberries and 12-ounce bags sold at Save-A-Lot under the brand name Tipton Grove Frozen Mixed Berries.
- Drug, Alcohol Deaths Soar After Weight-Loss Surgery June 20, 2019The reason isn't clear, but laboratory studies have shown that a particular form of gastric bypass surgery changes the way the body reacts to drugs and alcohol.
- More Than 5 Million Cancer Survivors Are In Pain June 20, 2019Chronic pain and high impact chronic pain among cancer survivors in the study were almost double that of the general population, the study co-author said.