In another first for RSS, its Goa unit led by Subhash Velingkar, who was sacked as the state chief late on Tuesday, revolted further and formed the Goa RSS ‘prant’ on Thursday evening which will function independently and “directly report to RSS headquarters Nagpur”.
- Sen. Rubio: Obama doesn’t have the ‘guts’ to admit he opposes 2nd Amendment
- Florence Weakens to Category 1 Hurricane: NHC
- DAFUQ is wrong with you?! Jon Cooper should delete his account after tweeting vile GOP image
- Hurricane Florence and the Displacement of African-Americans Along the Carolina Coast
- Sunrise Melodies and Tearful Reflections: Puerto Rico a Year After Maria
- Fighting Smoke
- Is Climate Change Making Hurricanes Worse? Yes, Here’s Why.
- My husband’s ex girlfriend this weekend…
- Hurricane Rating System Fails to Account for Deadly Rain
- This Is Trevor Smith, He Was Diagnosed With Cancer
- On Hurricane Maria Anniversary, Puerto Rico Is Still in Ruins
- Marc Lamont Hill clarifies remarks about Romneys ‘hauling out black person’
- Swollen NC Rivers Swamp Dumps, Raising Water Pollution Fears
- Sen. Ted Cruz handily wins Values Voter Summit straw poll
- Creativity From the Chaos of Hurricane Maria
- The Latest: Florence Downgraded to a Category 1 Hurricane
- Bad luck in a flash…
- Westlake Art Malaysia Wallpaper – 12×18 Poster Print Wall Art – Modern Picture Photography Home Decor Office Birthday Gift – Unframed 12×18 Inch (5F4C-8C0F9)
- AP SCS issue: Special category status explained
- Humans Are Making Hurricanes Worse. Here’s How.
- In A Certain Barbarous Land…
- ‘It’s Back’: Underwater Yet Again, the Carolinas Face a New Reality
- I Found The Fabio Of Horses
- Maps: Hurricane Florence’s Approach Toward the Carolinas
- Not The Best Font Choice From A Local Restaurant
- Your Puppy Can Make You Very Sick: CDC September 20, 2018An outbreak of antibiotic-resistant Campylobacter infections in 2017 and 2018 that sickened 118 people in 18 states was traced to pet store puppies, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Is 100 the New 80? What's It Take to Live Longer? September 20, 2018As more and more people live to 100, researchers want to know what separates them from those who live the average, expected 80 years. Of course exercise, a good diet, and other healthy choices key. But studies show genes are pretty important, too. So do you have to win the genetic lottery to live a […]
- We All Carry a Personal Cloud of Germs, Chemicals September 20, 2018In fact, if your personal exposome was visible to the naked eye, the researchers said, you'd look like the "Peanuts" character Pig-Pen.
- Easing Sleep Apnea May Be Key to Stroke Recovery September 20, 2018The investigators found that, among stroke patients, "treatment of sleep apnea with CPAP therapy provides significant benefits, even greater than the benefits of tPA, the FDA-approved drug treatment for stroke," said study lead researcher Dr. Dawn Bravata.
- Mediterranean Diet May Cut Stroke Risk for Women September 20, 2018Women in a new study who followed a Mediterranean diet cut their risk for stroke, but the effect was not the same for men. The reason isn’t quite clear, researchers said.
- Florence's Lingering Threat: Mold September 20, 2018Mold-related illnesses are a serious concern following severe flooding in North and South Carolina, say experts from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
- Opioids Driving U.S. Life Expectancy Decline: CDC September 20, 2018Babies now can expect to live 78.6 years on average, based on 2016 data that's the most recent, according to NCHS researchers.
- Gluten in Pregnancy Tied to Baby's Type 1 Diabetes September 20, 2018There's already a known link between celiac disease and type 1 diabetes -- approximately 10 percent of people with type 1 diabetes also have celiac disease.
- 1 in 6 Americans Over 40 Has Been Knocked Out September 19, 2018Further, these head injuries are associated with neurological and psychological problems such as depression, sleep disorders, stroke and alcoholism, the researchers found.
- Medscape Physicians' Choice: Top Hospital Rankings for 2018 September 19, 2018Doctors rank their top hospitals in an annual survey by Medscape.