Stepping up its agitation against the land acquisition policy of the TRS government, Congress party has vowed to stand by the residents of villages, whose lands are being acquired for the Mallannasag
- Anyone Knows How To Remove This Thing? – Pay
- The Plot to Subvert an Election: Unraveling the Russia Story So Far
- Boss, You Were Right, The Moon Is Indeed Made Out
- In Haiti, Tracing a Paradise Lost
- Grandma Finds The Internet
- Into Africa: 6 Vacation Ideas From Our Experts
- Bargains at the Beach
- The Four Essential Fs
- Footing the Bill for Trumps
- A 4.5-foot Flying Push Up
- Losing Earth: The Decade We Almost Stopped Climate Change
- ‘That’s why we’re doing it!’ See why Brad Thor is fleeing Chicago for Nashville
- Travel Books Take You There and Back
- After The Explosion I Was Sent Home From Internati
- A Fairy Tale Set in Florida, in 10 Parts
- Bengals sign Cowboys’ stud, trade Rivers to NY
- How Business Was Battered by Irma
- In-Demand Destinations for Winter, From Portugal to Australia
- Taking a beating…
- The Reverie of Island Living
- When someone makes another meme about you-know-who!
- Jon Bon Jovi Loves France and Wine (and Now Has His Own Label)
- I’m generally a nice guy, but this just really annoys me.
- The West Indian Island That Shaped Alexander Hamilton
- UN Security Council issues statement condemning Syrian shelling of Turkey
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- Scientists Use CRISPR Tool in Attempt to Cure HIV September 13, 2019Chinese researchers used the tool to give a patient blood cells that were altered to resist the AIDS-causing virus, the Associated Press reported.
- Is Your State One of the 'Most Obese' in America? September 13, 2019In 2018, the nine states with adult obesity rates above 35% were: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Dakota and West Virginia.
- Study: More U.S. Teen Girls Are Victims of Suicide September 13, 2019Suicide death rates among 10- to 19-year-old girls have been systematically underestimated, while rates among boys have been overestimated, according to the report published Sept. 13 in JAMA Network Open.
- CDC Revises Number of Vaping-Linked Lung Illnesses September 13, 2019U.S. health officials have revised downward the number of cases of a severe lung injury linked to vaping, from more than 450 cases cited last week to the total of 380 cases announced late Thursday.
- Zantac Heartburn Drug May Contain Carcinogen: FDA September 13, 2019While preliminary tests found low levels of the nitrosamine impurity N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) in some ranitidine products, the FDA said this does not mean patients taking the drugs should stop using them now.
- Is Your Pelvic Pain a Sign of Endometriosis? September 13, 2019Women are most likely to develop endometriosis between the ages of 25 and 50, and it may contribute to reduced fertility. Left untreated for years, endometriosis can result in debilitating nerve pain.
- Stricter Arsenic Standard Made Public Drinking Water Safer: Study September 13, 2019The new standard was introduced in 2001. Since then, the percentage of public water systems in violation fell from 1.3% in 2008 to 0.55% in 2017, researchers found. A few counties in California and Texas accounted for most of the violations.
- Groupons For Medical Treatment? Welcome To Today’s U.S. Health Care September 13, 2019Groupon and other deal sites are the latest marketing tactic in medicine, offering bargain prices but potentially unnecessary, duplicative services.
- White House Moves to Ban Flavored E-Cigarettes September 12, 2019The news came amid growing concern over the six deaths and 450 possible cases of lung illness linked with the use of e-cigarette products. But many of those cases appear to be linked to THC cartridges, not flavored tobacco.
- Dementia Caregivers Often Face Sleepless Nights September 12, 2019Investigators at Baylor University in Waco, Texas, found caregivers lost between 2.5 to 3.5 hours of sleep a week due to difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep.