Stepping up its agitation against the land acquisition policy of the TRS government, Congress party has vowed to stand by the residents of villages, whose lands are being acquired for the Mallannasag
- Hurricane Michael Victims’ Biggest Fear: ‘People Are Going to Start Forgetting’
- You Should Feel Bad Zoidberg
- ‘It’s Just Too Much’: A Florida Town Grapples With a Shutdown After a Hurricane
- WATCH: Wyclef Jean to the LAPD: ‘Why am I in Handcuffs!!!!!?????’
- Far From the Shattered Coast, Hurricane Michael Packed an Unexpected Punch
- X, X Everywhere
- Why Hurricane Michael’s Power Caught Forecasters Off Guard
- She Had No Idea Why She Was Being Pulled Over, But Then The Cop Gave Her This
- Proctor Could Return for Hurricanes' Semifinal Against Crusaders
- As the Winds Come, Towns in Hurricane Florence’s Path Fear the Floods
- Missouri Dem who hoped for Trump’s assassination won’t resign, wants ‘respect’
- Trump Views ‘Total Devastation’ From Hurricane Michael
- When Dr. Seuss Explains Pregnancy
- College Daughter Daycare…
- jabba the hill
- GST bill in Lok Sabha today; smooth sailing likely – Times of India
- Hurricane Harvey Passed Over, but These Fish Kept Making Babies
- Bad Luck Brian
- Are You Preparing for Hurricane Florence? We Want to Hear From You
- First World Problems
- The Latest: J.T. Miller Traded to Vancouver
- Scumbag Steve
- Devastated North Carolina Town Still Reeling From Florence
- That Time When Daenerys Was So Unimpressed…
- Hurricanes Survive Tough Bulls Test to Make Super Rugby Semis
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- The Importance of Screening Tests as You Grow Older June 24, 2019People can miss screening tests they need as they get older. Talk to your doctor about these four tests to help lessen your risk of certain health conditions.
- 9/11 Dust, First Responders’ Prostate Cancers Linked? June 24, 2019Exposure to dust at the New York City site after the terrorist attacks triggered chronic inflammation in the responders' prostates, which may have contributed to their cancer, researchers said.
- Baby Formula Sold at Walmart Recalled June 24, 2019Metal pieces were found in one lot of this product, which includes at least 23,388 containers.
- FDA Approves Second Drug For Women With Low Libido June 24, 2019The FDA approved Vyleesi, the second medication so far approved to help women with low sexual desire.
- Flying Insects in Hospitals Carry 'Superbug' Germs June 21, 2019Researchers collected nearly 20,000 flies, aphids, ants, wasps, bees and moths at seven hospitals in England over 18 months, and found that almost 9 in 10 insects had potentially harmful bacteria on or in their bodies.
- Still Too Much Processed Meat, Too Little Fish in U.S. Diet June 21, 2019The top five types of processed meats consumed in 2015-2016 were: luncheon meat (39%), sausage (24%), hot dogs (9%), ham (9%) and bacon (5%).
- High Arsenic Levels Found in 2 Bottled Water Brands June 21, 2019The Center for Environmental Health in California found that the brands Penafiel, owned by Keurig Dr Pepper, and Starkey, owned by Whole Foods, contain levels of arsenic that are higher than tap water and violate California guidelines, USA Today reported.
- Cancer Survivors May Have Lower Odds for Dementia June 21, 2019The findings support the theory that some of the biological processes that contribute to cancer may actually protect against dementia. But, what are those mechanisms?
- Few Pregnant Women Get Right Amount of Nutrients June 21, 2019Some are taking higher levels of nutrients than is healthy, the study finds. And.almost all are eating too much salt.
- 10 Questions for Common June 21, 2019Award-winning actor and musician Common answers questions about love, family, health, and what he likes most about acting.