Australia’s Labor opposition leader Bill Shorten conceded defeat in national elections on Sunday, eight days after voters went to the polls, allowing the ruling conservatives to form a new government
- Bored Chimp Is Bored
- Hurricane Michael May Hit Florida as Category 3 Storm
- Success Kid
- Trump’s False Claims Rejecting Puerto Rico’s Death Toll From Hurricane Maria
- Trump Lashes Out Again at Puerto Rico, Bewildering the Island
- The True Meaning Of 42 – In The Hitchhiker’s Guide
- ‘The People Can’t Take It Anymore’: Puerto Rico Erupts in a Day of Protests
- Video of Ray Rice punching fiancee surfaces; This ‘vile’ Ravens tweet enrages
- Hurricane Maria Killed Our Loved Ones. We Want Closure.
- Latest on Fast and Furious from Sharyl Attkisson
- Chemical Maker and Its Chief Indicted for Explosions During Hurricane Harvey
- Maharashtra women’s panel’s final summon to Salman Khan – Times of India
- Death Toll From India, Nepal, Bangladesh Floods Jumps to Over 300
- 33 Villagers Killed in Lightning Storm in Northern India
- Authorities: 8 Hurt by Lightning at Florida Gulf Coast Beach
- Hurricane Florence Is a Formidable Test for FEMA and Trump
- As Harvey Raged, Their Homes Were Swamped on Purpose. Six Months Later, They Face a Terrible Choice.
- N.H.L. Playoffs: All the Right Moves
- Lessons From Hurricane Harvey: Houston’s Struggle Is America’s Tale
- The One Thing I Learned As A Games Is That When…
- Hunger and an ‘Abandoned’ Hospital: Puerto Rico Waits as Washington Bickers
- With Sniffer Dogs and Hope, Rescue Teams Comb Through Hurricane Michael Damage
- Start of Iowa IndyCar Race Delayed by Rain and Lightning
- Potato Ankle Kisses
- Puerto Rican Government Acknowledges Hurricane Death Toll of 1,427
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- Listeria Fears Prompt Target, Fresh Market Recalls July 22, 2019The products were sold at Target and Fresh Market stores, and include egg salad, tuna salad and lobster salad.
- Residents Unaware of Cancer-Causing Toxin in Air July 19, 2019Federal data show an increased cancer risk to neighborhoods across the country around plants that emit a gas called ethylene oxide, which is used to sterilize medical equipment.
- Heat Bakes the Nation, Here Are Some Safety Tips July 19, 2019Across two-thirds of the United States, over 115 million Americans live where some level of heat alert is already in effect, and 290 million will see temperatures soar past 90 degrees at some point in the next week, USA Today reported Wednesday.
- Pot Use During Early Pregnancy on the Rise July 19, 2019Pot use and pregnancy hardly go hand-in-hand for health reasons, but more American women are using marijuana just before and right after they become pregnant, new research warns.
- Is Caffeine Fueling Your Anxieties? July 19, 2019For some people, caffeine may help with concentration and provide an energy boost, but it can cause problems for those with general anxiety disorder, said Dr. Julie Radico, a clinical psychologist with Penn State Health.
- EPA Won't Ban Pesticide Linked to Harm in Children July 19, 2019Even though the pesticide chlorpyrifos has been linked to brain harm in children, it will not be banned in the United States, the Environmental Protection Agency announced Thursday.
- Diabetes Raises Heart Failure Risk More in Women July 19, 2019Diabetes brings with it a variety of long-term complications, but at least one of those -- heart failure -- is a bigger threat to women than men, new research suggests.
- Study Casts Doubt on Safety of Herbal Drug Kratom July 18, 2019Kratom, made from the leaves of a Southeast Asian plant, is usually used to treat pain and addiction. But poison control center data shows it has been tied to seizures, withdrawal, hallucinations, agitation and rapid heart rate, researchers report.
- The 'Bottom' Blood Pressure Number Matters, Too July 18, 2019A new study confirms that both numbers are, in fact, critical in determining the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Money Might Motivate Smokers to Quit Long Term July 18, 2019Financial rewards for quitting smoking do help smokers -- including pregnant women -- kick the habit and remain smoke-free, a new study confirms.