But seriously, weddings are so much fun. Until they’re not. Whether it’s Aunt Sally drinking too much or a bridesmaid sloppily hooking up with an underage cousin on the dance floor — they can turn bad (and hilarious) real fast.
Thankfully, some genius souls caught a bunch of these wedding fails on camera. Just pray these never happen on your big day.
1. This bridesmaid put her best face forward in an effort to catch the bouquet…
2. It was definitely someone’s job to be the spotter.
3. I mean, that’s what you get when you have penguins at your wedding. Duh.
4. In all fairness, it was a really long ceremony, guys.
5. Shoulda had a smaller bridal party.
6. They were a little too ambitious with their entrance.
7. “I get knocked down, but I get up again…”
8. Where are the bridesmaids when you need them?!
9. Brush it off, Todd. Brush it off.
10. That’s what you get for inviting your second cousin twice removed who’s an “entertainer” to the wedding.
11. Wedding dominoes!
Well, these are enough to make me want to just get hitched at city hall!
Their analysis of data from nearly 165,000 adults nationwide showed that the number who reported difficulty falling asleep at least once a week was up 1.4% between 2013 and 2017, and those who had trouble staying asleep rose 2.7%.
In a survey, researchers found that almost half of Americans in their 50s and 60s believed they were at least "somewhat likely" to develop dementia. Yet few -- 5% -- said they had talked to their doctor about ways to lower their risk.
In the new study, researchers from Penn State University College of Medicine analyzed blood samples from six Juul users who were asked to puff on their device every 20 seconds for 10 minutes -- a total of 30 puffs.
Just under 14% of American adults smoked cigarettes in 2018, a dramatic decline from the 42% adult smoking rate in 1965, according to researchers with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Overall, higher levels of mindfulness were associated with less pain, fatigue, anxiety, depression and sleep disturbance, according to the study published Nov. 8 in the journal Psycho-Oncology.
MindZoom: The key to increase your Mental Power, Abilities and Health is a step away…
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically. Placing Thousands Of Positive Affirmations Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY. Imagine Accomplishing Your Goals Right Now At The Touch Of a Button on Your PC