In this groundbreaking book, Dan Buettner reveals how to transform your health using smart eating and lifestyle habits gleaned from new research on the diets, eating habits, and lifestyle practices of the communities he’s identified as “Blue Zones”—those places with the world’s longest-lived, and thus healthiest, people, including locations such as Okinawa, Japan; Sardinia, Italy; Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula; Ikaria, Greece; and Loma Linda, California. With the audacious belief that the lifestyles of the world’s Blue Zones could be adapted and replicated in towns across North America, Buettner launched the largest preventive health care project in the United States, The Blue Zones City Makeovers, which has impacted the health of millions of Americans since 2009. In The Blue Zones Solution, readers can be inspired by the specific stories of the people, foods, and routines of our healthy elders; understand the role community, family, and naturally healthy habits can play in improving our diet and health; and learn the exact foods—including the 50 superfoods of longevity and dozens of recipes adapted for Western tastes and markets—that offer delicious ways to eat your way to optimum health. Throughout the book are lifestyle recommendations, checklists, and stories to help you create your own personal Blue Zones solution. Readers will learn and apply the 80/20 rule, the plant slant diet, social aspects of eating that lead to weight loss and great health naturally, cultivating your “tribe” of friends and family, and your greater purpose as part of your daily routine. Filled with moving personal stories, delicious recipes, checklists, and useful tips that will transform any home into a miniature blue zone, The Blue Zones Solution is the ultimate blueprint for a healthy, happy life. From the Hardcover edition.
- Darci Lynne – NYE Vacation! (Part 1: Florida)
- “100 LAYERS” OF POINTE SHOES
- Athletes Try Working Out On A Vegan Diet For 30 Days
- Dana Perino describes why she had ‘an out-of-party experience’ today [video]
- Agatha H and the Siege of Mechanicsburg
- Basic Nutrition
- The Fall of the Mogul Empire
- The Thinking Drinker's Guide to Alcohol
- 29 MAGICAL JEWELRY CRAFTS UNDER $5
- Trying to Find a Church on Vacation
- A WIN FOR THE BLUE SHOES | 2020 WOMEN’S TDU – STAGE 2
- PACKING FOR ANOTHER SECRET VACATION..
- Novelist – Different Shoes #52WEEKSOFFIRE
- how to go vegan / plant based in 2020 (vegan hacks + tips)
- How to Make STRETCHY VEGAN Mochi Cheese – Grilled Mochiese Sandwich
- VEGAN WHAT I EAT IN A DAY *realistic*
- Obama aide: Sarin dropped on Syrian people? No big whoop! Not our business
- 14 CHEAP YET GORGEOUS JEWELRY IDEAS THAT YOU WILL ADORE
- Casey Conroy – Best Shoes (Official Music Video)
- The Nutrition Handbook for Food Processors
- 24 HOURS with 6 Kids on VACATION!
- COOK A VEGAN DINNER WITH ME *weightloss*
- Vegan – Omegle – @Hyphonix
- REALISTIC VEGAN WHAT I EAT IN A DAY : GET FIT WITH ME EP. 12
- ‘I’d rather have Ebola’: Gov. Cuomo has a sickening idea for people under quarantine
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- Could Your Fitbit Help Detect the Flu? January 17, 2020Research has shown that young men with fevers had increases in their resting heart rate of about 8.5 beats per minute (bpm) for about every 2-degree Fahrenheit increase in body temperature.
- Confronting Racial Bias in Maternal Deaths January 17, 2020The United States has the highest maternal mortality rate of any developed country, and African American women like Kira are overly affected
- Are Doctors Throwing Away Potential Donor Kidneys? January 17, 2020Many of the donor kidneys that are discarded each year in the United States could instead be effectively transplanted, a large new study suggests.
- Sepsis Causes Far More Deaths Than Thought January 17, 2020Sepsis kills more than twice as many people worldwide as once believed, and children in poor regions account for an excessive number of such deaths, researchers say.
- Racy Slogans Halt Utah Condom Distribution Plan January 17, 2020Utah Gov. Gary Herbert halted the distribution of 100,000 condoms that were part of an HIV-prevention effort due to racy messaging.
- Parents Can Help Their Sleep-Deprived Teens January 17, 2020American teens aren't getting enough sleep, which can lead to anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts.
- Flu Shot No Match for 'B' Strain, Season Rages On January 16, 2020According to the CDC's estimates, there have been at least 9.7 million illnesses, 87,000 hospitalizations, and 4,800 deaths from flu this season.
- Diet Drug Belviq May Raise Cancer Risk: FDA January 16, 2020Health care providers should weigh the benefits of taking lorcaserin against the potential risks when deciding whether to prescribe or continue patients on the medication, the FDA advised.
- CDC Lifts Advisory Against Certain Romaine Lettuce January 16, 2020But as of Wednesday, the outbreak of E. coli illnesses linked to the lettuce "appears to be over," the CDC said in a statement.
- Prices of MS Medications Keep Soaring January 16, 2020Medicaid spending on 15 MS drugs increased from $453 million to just over $1.3 billion between 2011 and 2017
MindZoom: The key to increase your Mental Power, Abilities and Health is a step away…
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will
Discover The Revolutionary Software That Will
Reprogram Your MIND And BODY Automatically.
Placing Thousands Of Positive Affirmations
Directly In Your Brain, FAST AND EASY.
Imagine Accomplishing Your Goals Right Now
At The Touch Of a Button on Your PC