Contact email@example.com for pricing and availability; Either I have it, or I can get it!
• Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Platinum 26470PT.OO.1000PT.02 $109,500
• Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Automatic 102937 $79,950
• F.P. Journe Octa Quantieme Perpetuel $53,950
• Jaeger LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Perpetual Q1308470 $13,950
• Jaeger LeCoultre Platinum Reverso Number 2 Tourbillon Q2176440 $44,950
• Jaquet Droz Astrale Perpetual Calendar J008334202 $22,950
• Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 220.127.116.11.03.001 $5,500
• Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch 3590.50.00 $5,950
• Patek Philippe 5131R-011 Cloisonne Enamel World Time $109,500
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 116622 $9,950
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 40 228206 $47,950
• Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona 116519 $62,950
• Sinn 104 104.010 $1,650
• Sinn 206 Arktis II 206.012 $3,950
• Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Day-Date Retrograde 47245/000P-8789 $16,950
• Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Day-Date Retrograde Openworked $22,950
• Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Automatic 85180/000R-9232 $14,950
• Vacheron Constantin Saltarello 85180/000R-9232 $24,950
• Vacheron Constantin Skeleton Chronograph 47100 $28,950
Weekend Watches with Tim Mosso is back on time with premier luxury watch brands Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, and fan-favorite Sinn!
Rolex features prominently in this program. The Rolex Day Date 40 in full platinum demonstrates the range of Rolex design beyond sports watch conventions. With its ceramic-coated bracelet pins, the Day-Day’s “Rolex President” bracelet promises longevity to match its style. A steel-platinum Rolex Yacht-Master remains one of the best buys among stainless steel Rolex sports watches; this one includes the outstanding sunburst metallic blue dial originally launched at Baselworld 2012.
Omega watches are the traditional rival to Rolex’s finest. Today’s show includes a 1990s Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch and a current-generation Seamaster Aqua Terra in stainless steel.
Audemars Piguet makes occasional but impressive appearances on Weekend Watches, and today’s Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph is no exception. As a 25-piece limited edition for the 2019 model year, this 430-gram behemoth is a rarity by any definition. Audemars Piguet fits a singular gradient blue dial using the Royal Oak Offshore’s signature “mega tapisserie” hobnail pattern.
There’s no Patek Philippe Nautilus in today’s show, but the best of Patek takes center stage thanks to a discontinued cloisonné enamel 5131R world time in rose gold. A hand-finished caliber 240 HU provides precise timekeeping and a convenient world time reference. The Asia-Pacific cloisonné enamel dial is a work of art in its own right.
Bulgari has taken the watch market by storm since the introduction of its brand-defining conventions in the 2014 Bulgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillon. For 2018, Bulgari launched the world’s thinnest automatic watch, thinnest automatic tourbillon, and thinnest automatic tourbillon… all in one watch. That 42mm titanium Octo Finissimo Tourbillon Automatic is 3.95mm thick and a limited edition of 50 pieces.
Not one but two sports watches from Germany’s Sinn Spezialuhren animate the discussion. A Sinn 104 pilot’s watch and a 2019 Sinn Arktis II 206 diving chronograph with blue sunburst dial ensure representation for German watchmaking.
Please subscribe to our channel for the best luxury watch reviews on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/WatchBoxReviews/?sub_confirmation=1
Visit our website at www.thewatchbox.com for the latest pre-owned luxury watch arrivals and industry-leading value in previously loved luxury timepieces.