The human race is in crisis and very few of us – if any – are able to understand what is wrong with our lives and the world at large. How did this happen and how did humans become so ‘disconnected’ with humanity? Why are psychological disorders such as depression, anxiety, fear, and suicide on the increase, and why are conventional Western therapies unable to stem the tide? To approach this we must first look inside ourselves – to explore our own purpose in life and extend that principle to the rest of humanity. Despite the advances of modern Western psychology and the development of therapies that do help many, one area that is largely unexplored is that of the ‘human spirit’ and spirituality since it is more convenient to consider the human mind as ‘machine’ that responds to external stimuli. In this powerful exploration into the human mind and its relationship with the human spirit, Malik Badri invites the reader to open the door to self-discovery, purpose and spirituality through the practice of contemplation, reflection and meditation – understanding the true meaning and experience of spirituality as well as one’s own place in Creation. Whilst central to worship in Islam, this will also be of great interest to, and help any reader wishing to explore the notion of spirituality whether as part of worship or simply as part of self development and inner healing.
- Car Rental in Europe
- The McDougall Program
- Java Enterprise in a Nutshell
- Chenay Beach Resort
- Hideaway Saga
- Hippies and Orphans, Desperados and Dummies
- New York Vacations for the Tourist-Weary
- Lightness, Brightness and Transparency
- Personal Business; Travel Slump Is Translating Into Luxury for Less
- The Lady's-Maid
- The Beatification of Area Boy
- Criminal Poisoning
- Differential Equations for Engineers and Scientists
- The Wronged Wife
- On the Boardwalk
- Backgammon Boot Camp
- The Listings: Nov. 11 — Nov. 17
- Post-Apartheid South Africa
- The Listings: Sept. 23-Sept. 29
- Living Without Limitations
- The Wellness Index
- Moments of Grace
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- What Helps Calm Agitated Dementia Patients? October 15, 2019Health care professionals rely on several medications to lessen symptoms of agitation and aggression, but these medications carry significant risks. One, ironically, is worsening memory and thinking, the researchers said.
- Chlamydia Can Harm Male Fertility October 15, 2019The Australian research is the first to find the sexually transmitted disease in testicular tissue biopsies of infertile men with no identified cause for their infertility.
- Hospitals Work to Better Spot Deadly Sepsis in Kids October 15, 2019While sepsis overwhelmingly strikes the elderly -- up to 85% of all cases are in seniors -- every year in the United States, more than 75,000 children get sepsis, according to the Sepsis Alliance. Seven thousand die.
- Beyonce's Dad Puts Spotlight on Male Breast Cancer October 15, 2019It's an extremely rare form of cancer in men, and male breast cancer accounts for just 1% of all breast cancer cases, said Dr. Siddhartha Yadav, a hematology-oncology fellow with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Diabetic Eye Disease October 15, 2019They found that patients with diabetic macular edema had a much higher rate (80.6%) of severe sleep apnea than those without the eye condition (45.5%).
- Steroid Shots for Painful Joints May Make It Worse October 15, 2019Researchers found that among patients who had the treatment at their center, 8% had complications. Most often, that meant a worsening in cartilage breakdown in the joint. But a small number of patients suffered bone loss or stress fractures.
- Taco Bell Recalls Beef Tainted with Metal Shavings October 15, 2019The company says a customer reported finding a metal shaving in their food. Two other complaints have since followed.
- Is Melanoma Suspected? Get 2nd Opinion From Specialist, Study Says October 14, 2019Getting a second opinion from a pathologist specially trained in skin lesions -- a dermatopathologist -- yields the most accurate results, the new study found.
- Vision Problems Strike More Than 2 Billion Globally October 14, 2019Untreated distance vision impairment in low- and middle-income regions is about four times higher than in high-income regions, and $14.3 billion (U.S. dollars) is needed to treat the 1 billion people with vision impairment or blindness due to cataracts, and short- and far-sightedness, the report said.
- Suicide Attempts Rising Among Black Teens October 14, 2019Researchers at New York University found that between 1991 and 2017, there was an increase in the number of black teenagers who said they'd attempted suicide in the past year.