Kamrup district judicial magistrate’s court here on Saturday issued summon to Rahul Gandhi to appear before the court on September 29 in connection with a defamation case filed by RSS for his remark against the organization.
- Rebuilding a Puerto Rico Barrio: ‘Dead Is the Only Way They’ll Ever Get Me to Leave’
- Wasn’t even halfway trough.. I guess i’ll just buy plastic bottles from now on..
- To Save East River Park, the City Intends to Bury It
- Dear Ackerman Security
- Mrazek Gets 3rd Shutout, Hurricanes Beat Stars 3-0
- Kucherov, Lightning Beat Canadiens 3-0
- Jealous women
- Visiting Puerto Rico, and Finding the Up Beat
- NHL Roundup: Lightning Slam Stars, Win Fourth Straight
- Making new friends
- No. 8 Tar Heels Hold Off Hurricanes 88-85 in Overtime
- Rugby-Late Foley Miss Hands Hurricanes Narrow Win Over Waratahs
- Chick-fil-A kiss-in total bust vs. Appreciation Day success in pictures
- Brock Long, FEMA Administrator, Resigns After Two Turbulent Years
- Rangers Honor 1994 Champions, but the Celebration Ends There
- This Pie Chart Is Incredibly Accurate
- Teravainen OT Goal Lifts Hurricanes to 6-5 Win Over Sabres
- High Expectations Asian Father
- Hurricanes Spoil Rangers' Cup Celebration With 3-0 Victory
- Catch Diz Cheez
- McElhinney, Hurricanes Shut Down Penguins 4-0
- Clear Channel caves to leftist thugs, takes down anti-voter-fraud billboards
- How the 1-3-1 Power Play Works
- BMTC, KSRTC strike: normal life affected in Karnataka
- Teravainen Scores Twice, Hurricanes Rally Past Senators 4-1
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- Hands Don't Spread HPV, Study Finds February 15, 2019"Just because we detect HPV DNA in the hand doesn't necessarily mean the viral particles are viable or that there is enough to cause an infection," the study's lead author says.
- Ohio Teen Gets Himself Vaccinated, Inspires Others February 15, 2019As he began to get various vaccinations, media reports about him multiplied, and so did the requests for information and guidance, questions and comments.
- Guys, Can You Give Us 40? It May Show Heart Health February 15, 2019Men in their 40s who can do more than 40 push-ups at a time have a 96 percent reduced risk of heart attack, stroke and heart disease compared with men who did 10 or fewer.
- Osteoporosis Often Missed in Elderly Men February 15, 2019Osteoporosis is a serious condition for men, too. After breaking a hip, the risk of illness and death is greater among men than women, researchers said.
- Physical Shows Trump is Obese But in Good Health February 15, 2019Last year the 72-year-old, 6-foot 3-inch Trump weighed 239 pounds, but in a year he has gained 4 pounds and is now 243 pounds. That puts him at a body mass index of 30.4, which crosses the 30 BMI clinical threshold for obesity.
- 1 Hour of General Anesthesia Safe for Infants February 15, 2019Among more than 700 infants in seven countries, the researchers didn't find any measurable neurodevelopmental or behavioral problems up to the age of 5.
- In States With Legal Medical Pot, Teen Use Is Down February 15, 2019The longer medical marijuana had been legal, the less likely teens were to use pot.
- Women, Take Your Heart Attack Symptoms Seriously February 14, 2019You can have a heart attack even if your arteries don't have blockages, which is the case for at least a third of women who've had heart attacks, a cardiologist says.
- Winter-Proof Your Skin February 14, 2019What is it about winter and dry skin? A dermatologist explains and offers some tips and tricks to soothe winter dry skin.
- Teen Weight Loss Surgery Gaining Acceptance February 14, 2019Twenty years ago, weight loss surgery for teenagers was seen as a risky last resort. But today, many doctors say that for some, the benefits outweigh the risks.