"Pellet firing is non-lethal. The Home Minister’s (Rajnath Singh) decision was sensible and well-thought. People who come close to firing get injuries," the minister said on the sidelines of a seminar organised by the Federation of Association of Small Industries of India.
- Relationship Status Right Now
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, posts photos of his awesome bicep bruise
- Jesus Quote #1
- The Problem In Society Is Not Kids
- Bracing for Hurricane Florence
- David Sirota hopelessly outmatched in battle of wits with Greg Gutfeld
- N.H.L. Playoffs: Blues Oust Jets; Capitals Beat Hurricanes by 6
- Review: In ‘The Appointment,’ the Fetus Sings Out
- My Personal Weird Stuff I Do Potoo
- Capitals Rout Hurricanes 6-0 to Take 3-2 Series Lead
- Greg Gutfeld: ‘The scandal condom has burst and Carney got soaked’ [video]
- I Asked My Heart
- Keith Olbermann to Twitchy: I wish I knew how to quit you!; Updated
- Hey Girl I Know You’re In The Middle Of This Thing
- December 30th Hell Has
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democrats urged to end Bob Filner’s war on women
- Aaaaand Its Gone
- Barack Obama Is Like That One Ex That Still Gets..
- Ahmadinejad brings the crazy to Piers Morgan, tripped up by girls on skis
- Report: Red Wings to Hire Yzerman as GM
- Rev. Run does not want to get naked at the spa
- NHL Roundup: Hurricanes Top Caps in Final Seconds
- Really, Jeff? A Fourth Of July Comic About How Dog
- Colbert Donates $400K From Book to NC Hurricane Relief
- Truly the most anxiety-inducing words anyone ever says to me.
Amazon eBay & AliExpress SHOPPiNG EXTRAVAGANZA! Here are Unlimited Products from these Top 3 Ecom Sites!
- Why Science Can't Seem to Tell Us How to Eat Right April 22, 2019Who is to blame for the average person’s jaded palate when it comes to foods that supposedly are or are not “healthy”? Like many things food-related, it depends on whom you ask.
- Lack of Water Consumption Tied to Kids' Obesity April 22, 2019Among the 1 in 5 who didn't drink any water daily, sugared-drink calories totaled 200, on average, compared with 100 calories a day among water drinkers.
- FDA OKs Generic Nasal Spray for Opioid Overdose April 22, 2019The FDA is also considering whether naloxone should be routinely prescribed along with all or some opioid prescriptions in order to reduce the risk of overdose.
- FDA Approves First Device for Children With ADHD April 22, 2019The pocket-sized device is for use at home while a child is sleeping. It's connected by wire to a small patch placed on the child's forehead above the eyebrows, CNN reported.
- Babies Still Dying Due to Unsafe Sleep Practices April 22, 2019While the rates of accidental suffocation and strangulation in bed are low, they're on the rise.
- 'Superbugs' Hang Out on Hospital Patients April 19, 2019In the study, researchers tested 399 hospital patients and found that 14% had superbugs on their hands or nostrils right after admission. Superbugs were also found on items commonly touched by patients, such as the nurse call button, in nearly one-third of tests.
- Heart Patients Pay the Price When Nearby Pharmacy Closes April 19, 2019Nearly 24% of patients whose pharmacies closed failed to refill their statin prescription during 12 months of follow-up, compared with nearly 13% of those whose pharmacies remained open, the findings showed.
- Girls' Online Sex Experience May Spur Risk Offline April 18, 2019In addition, girls who had been mistreated prior to the study were more likely to experience physical violence and HIV risk.
- Listeria Outbreak Linked to Deli Meats in 4 States April 18, 2019The illnesses in the outbreak, which first began more than two years ago, have been reported in Michigan, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
- Buyer Beware When Purchasing Medical Test Strips April 18, 2019Pre-owned test strips or test strips not authorized for sale in the United States may be sold online through Amazon, eBay and Craigslist, or directly from the seller, according to the FDA.