Omar Henry is an up and coming undefeated boxer who currently has a record of 12 wins, 10KOs and no losses. Many believe he could carry the reigns from Floyd Mayweather when Money May decides to walk away from the ring.
By the looks of things, Henry has Mayweather’s full support.
Read more: http://twitchy.com/2012/03/09/mayweather-seen-with-undefeated-prospect/
It’s almost that time, kids. Yes, I know, I am not looking forward to it either. Back to school is one of the most miserable times of the year for kids. They have to get their back to school supplies and get ready for another year of boring and uninteresting lectures from teachers. Hopefully, your kids (whether they’re grown or just itty bitty) don’t go to one of these schools or shop at any of these stores. You’ll see why below…
Brace yourselves. Because the people behind these fails should probably be going back to school as well.
3.) Safety first, I guess.
4.) Come to school in style.
6.) I hope they are chefs!
8.) Someone should sign that person up.
9.) To help you get through any school year.
10.) Who would want that book bag even without the spelling fail?
11.) Maybe they need it for anatomy class.
12.) I hope they got to school in time.
13.) I’d rather not attend.
14.) How did you not see that one?
15.) I hope this wasn’t their field trip.
17.) Your kid’s new favorite racially insensitive super hero!
18.) That’s why they needed the second “n.”
19.) Never said it was a good difference.
21.) You’re better than that, Mr. Langa.
22.) The school bus is moving.
23.) At least they are a very welcoming group.
24.) What kind of school are they going to?
25.) Your parents apparently never told you to spell correctly.
26.) Please learn to spell, people.
28.) I bet they got a ticket for that one.
29.) Hey, a sale is a sale.
I think some of those people should be the ones going back to school. On the bright side, it’s never too late to consider home-schooling your kids. Share this post if it made you shake your head and question everything we learn in school. Because… yikes.
Read more: http://viralnova.com/back-to-school/
Royce and Kerri Young were ecstatic about adding another member to their family until devastating news made their worlds come crashing down.
During a routine ultrasound, a doctor told the Oklahoma residents something that no parent ever wants to hear — their second child, Eva, had anencephaly, a rare birth defect that causes babies to be born without parts of the brain and skull. The condition is as serious as it as rare. Most infants with the disorder don’t survive longer than a few hours or days after birth.
Royce and Kerri were presented with the option of terminating the pregnancy, but they both made an incredibly selfless decision to give birth to Eva so they could donate her organs. Royce was so touched by his wife’s bravery that he recently wrote about how much he loves and admires the way she’s handling their heartbreaking reality. Make sure you have a few tissues at hand as you read his heartfelt message below.
“The other night, before I left for New Orleans, I was watching my beautiful wife sleep peacefully on the couch. I looked at her laying there, her belly big with our daughter kicking away, a daughter that won’t live more than a few days, and it just overwhelmed me of how incredible this woman is.”
Read More: Tearful Plane Passenger Captures A Painful Reality For Many Military Families
“I thought back to the moment where we found out Eva wasn’t perfect, and how literally 30 seconds after our doctor told us our baby doesn’t have a brain, somehow through full-body ugly crying, Keri looked up and asked, ‘If I carry her full term, can we donate her organs?'”
“There I was, crestfallen and heartbroken, but I momentarily got lifted out of the moment and just stood in awe of her. I was a spectator to my own life, watching a superhero find her superpowers. In literally the worst moment of her life, finding out her baby was going to die, it took her less than a minute to think of someone else and how her selflessness could help. It’s one of the most powerful things I’ve ever experienced.”
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/husbands-emotional-letter/
As Twitchy reported, Texas Gov. Rick Perry has called a second special legislative session for a vote on pro-life bill S.B. 5. And according to alleged comedian Elayne Boosler, that makes Perry as bad as Michael Vick:
We’re not really sure what Boosler “cares” about — other than clinging desperately to her own rapidly tumbling star.
‘Comedian’ Elayne Boosler uses Florida sinkhole tragedy to take swipe at Bush family
Targeted by IRS? Bill Maher, Elayne Boosler suggest conservative groups were asking for it
Read more: http://twitchy.com/2013/06/26/comedian-elayne-boosler-pro-life-gov-rick-perry-just-like-michael-vick/
Iran continues to dominate the news this week, first with the capture of two Navy boats and 10 sailors, then this morning with news of a lopsided prisoner swap, and now with wordthat Iran has met its nuclear deal obligations and economic sanctions will be lifted.
It’s a great day for Iran.
Another amazing deal to rival the historic Bergdahl exchange.
Secretary of State John Kerry spoke from Vienna, calling today “the first day of a safer world,” while Speaker Paul Ryan issued a statement stressing concerns that Iran will use its new windfallof cash to finance terrorism.
* * *
Read more: http://twitchy.com/2016/01/16/president-obama-issues-executive-order-to-lift-sanctions-on-iran/
Aw man, you JUST cleaned those!
1. “This basket is perfectly tailored to my size, therefore I must lie in it.”
2. “I made a separate pile, just for me!”
3. “Yeah, I come here about once a week. Great place to pick up chicks. Or nap.”
4. “There’s a veritable path of laundry destruction in my wake, and I couldn’t be happier about it!”
5. “Loving this new scent you’re using! What is this, Mountain Fresh??”
6. “HAHAHA, WHAT A FUN NEW TOY I FOUND! EVERYTHING IS MORE EXCITING NOW!”
7. “Don’t forget to take me!”
8. “You keep putting things in here, so I keep having to take them back out. Stop that!”
9. “Are you trying to tell me these clothes weren’t put here explicitly for me to nap on? Weird, because they definitely seem like they were.”
10. “Maybe hitting all the buttons wasn’t a good thing for me to do?”
11. “What do you mean you already put it away?? Fresh laundry is my favorite toy!”
12. “You know what they say: the family who wrinkles together…”
13. “…stinkles together. We’ve been farting non-stop onto your clean clothes all day.”
14. “THIS IS THE COZIEST FORT I’VE EVER PARTICIPATED IN.”
15. “Cool! I found a basket of free clothes! This is my lucky day!”
16. “THAT DAMN BEAR FROM â€˜SNUGGLE’ AIN’T GOT NOTHIN’ ON ME!”
17. “But I’m sitting so politely, there’s no way you could be mad at me.”
18. “If laundry has taught me anything, it’s that ~balance is key~.”
19. “Finders keepers, folders weepers!”
20. “Soon there won’t be any warm laundry to sit with and that kinda bums me out.”
21. “Welcome to my laundry lair. It’s a pretty chill sitch.”
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/samimain/your-clothes-mean-nothing-to-them